Government Grant Money For
Home Buyers in Kearns, Utah
Home buyers in Kearns, Utah have the opportunity to buy a home using government grant money for their down payment and even closing costs.
The amount of the government grant for home buyers in Kearns, Utah is as much as $10,000. We can provide you with 6% of the sales price, up to a maximum of $10,000.
Here's how it works;
Qualifications for the Kearns, Utah Government grant are:
- Cannot have owned a home in the last 3 years
- Must contribute $500 towards the purchase of the home
- Purchase a home located in Magna, Utah
- Complete a housing counseling program (contact me for information on where to take those classes)
- Household income cannot exceed the following income limit for your family size. Keep in mind that all income in the household (those that are age of 18 or older) will be included in the income calculation.
The Kearns first time home buyer grant becomes a true grant after 15 years. This means that you must live in the home for 15 years or you will have to repay the grant. This is interest free money so even if you end up paying it back it's still a great deal
Ron Pippin has a list with over 45 Utah Home Buying Government Grants just in Utah! Check with Ron to find out which programs have funding right now and which you may qualify for.
Click here to go back to the Main Government Grants page
Call Ron Pippin "The Loan Doctor" to learn more, click here to email Ron or fill out the form below and he will get right back to you!